The Garcia's

Family Life at The Garcia's

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Water Park!

Ahhh, the water park. Let's just say it's a great little (free)
place here in Wichita that not very many people know about!
So we took tha boys the other day and they had a blast.



Look at this handsom boy!
He's my little dare devil when it comes to water,
he jumped right in there while big brother stood off and watched for a while


Mr. Damien doesn't quite know what to think yet


"Okay," he says, " I guess it's kinda fun!"
See his feet, he's in the water and that's about all he wanted to do

Dominics picture face.
He does this now every time I try to take a picture of him.
It's kind of an ugly face, but oh so cute at the same time.
A face only a mother could love some would say!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fabulous!! It's a great way to keep in-towners updated as well. I never get tired of looking at pics of 'my boys'!

June 05, 2006 6:04 AM  
Blogger Jennette said...

I use to love taking the kids to that water park. I also can't belive all the hair Dominique has and how big Sarah's little girl has!

June 11, 2006 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home