The Garcia's

Family Life at The Garcia's

Saturday, June 24, 2006

DOMINIC'S ONE!!



Look at my Birthday boy isn't he Beautiful!
We had lots of fun at his party.
People that came were: Wella and Papa(Bens Parents), Mimi (my mom) had to come alone cause Papa threw out his back, that's okay we took lots of pictures for him! Auntie Lisa (Bens sister) and her kids, Vincent, Nathan and Ciara, Auntie Sarah and Darryl, Kylan(Kadences' big sister) and Kadence, Uncle Rick (Bens best Friend), Melody and their kids, Autumn, Gavin and Ethan and our neighbor, Halli, who we call Dominics' other mom cause he loves her so much!

He got lots and lots of summer clothes!
Which made mommy very happy cause he has none!

After opening presents and eating bagels and muffins it was time for cake!!











BEFORE










This is during, see the cake!

Brother had to have a bite!









AFTER
After he was done we took him into where they keep the Fathers Storehouse food and litterally HOSED him off in the sink thing on the floor! Excitting!








Doesn't my niece look adorable! She's so stinkin' cute in this strawberry outfit! I can't believe she's 3 months old!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lacy said...

WOW!!! Dominic doesn't mess around when it comes to his cake! How sweet! My little man has barely ever touched his cake in both years of having them. Good job Dominic!

June 25, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

That's just...just...wrong.

June 29, 2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Lord the kids loves choclate more than me - never thought I would say that! ha ha
Love your new site Becca -
Just stopped in to give ya props :) I'm out
Dawn

July 05, 2006 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh man if I don't say this Sarah will kick my butt - OF COURSE MY KADENCE IS SOOO CUTE!!!! OK, I'm really out this time - call me Becca bring the kiddies over to our new casa to swim :) Now that we have a "MORTGAGE" EWWW hate that word it's scary - we do nuttin anyways but stay home and swim :) ha ha

July 05, 2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Yeah, that looks like me and my first spagetti experience! I would have much rather had that kind of fun with a chocolate cake though! Happy Birthday Dominic!

July 05, 2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home