The Garcia's

Family Life at The Garcia's

Monday, January 21, 2008

A new year

Well I thought I should do an update on life here at the Garcias. Ben is still working for the Coleman Company and loving it. I'm staying at home with the boys. Damien will be 4 in 14 days and counting. He can't wait and asks me everyday, "is it my birthday?" therefore the countdown. Dominic is loving being a big brother. Whenever Malakai starts to cry he runs to find me and says, "makai crying!"
Damien loves going to school, last week we made rain sticks and shakers. Dominic always ask if he can come too. We haven't been doing much outside due to the weather which they boys hate. They get cabin fever.
Malakai has started to sit up on his own and scooting a little bit. He doesn't have to do much of anything with big brothers around. They get his binkie when he's crying, they play with him. I'm sure Malakai is thinking, " why should I move? They cater to my every need!"
Anyways here are a few pictures of the boys:

My three boys Damien reading to Kai

Kai Sitting up
Dominic playing with Kai

Not a happy boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home