The Garcia's

Family Life at The Garcia's

Sunday, October 01, 2006

CHIEFS!!!!!!!

So a miracle must have happened today because the actually won!!
Anyways this is a post for all my family and friends that are die hard Chiefs fans!
Hope you enjoy!


Here's my boys in their chiefs shirts!
They wore them to church today!



Here's my three little chiefs fans all snuggled up for bed!
The one is white is my neighbor who absolutely adores my boys
and I love her for it! She actually went to the game today!
But had to come over to tell her boys hi and good night! She's the greatest!


This next picture is just an awwww picture, Dominic
is now in a toddler bed and this was his first night in it.
Well, I went to check on them and this is what I found!
Isn't that the sweetest thing you ever seen!
I love my boys!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, a new post! The boys look too cute in their shirts!
-- Jamie

October 03, 2006 11:06 AM  
Blogger Travis R. said...

GOOOOOOOOO CHHIIIIEEEEEFFFSSSSS!!!!!

I unfortunately didn't get to see the game, but I've read about how good we looked! Mom mailed it so I'll get to see it tommorrow...can't wait! Anyway, good to see you're raisin' them kids up right! All kids should be Chief's fans!

October 03, 2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home